Swiss Biometrix collect the following data:
- Personal identification information (full name, email address, phone number or similar).
You directly provide Swiss Biometrix with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Fill out a contact form, enter information on our website or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Swiss Biometrix collect your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Personalize your experience and deliver the type of content and demo products and services offerings in which you are most interested.
- Continually improve our website to better serve you.
- Better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- Follow up with your customer service requests after correspondence (email, phone inquiries or live chat).
When Swiss Biometrix process your order, it may send your data to, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
All communication between you and our website is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Your personal data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the data confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal data.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer, if you allow, to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information based on previous or current website activity. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding and saving your preferences in order to provide you with improved services.
- Understanding how you use our website so that we can offer better website experiences and tools in the future.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also give your information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
Swiss Biometrix would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Swiss Biometrix for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Swiss Biometrix correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Swiss Biometrix to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Swiss Biometrix erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Swiss Biometrix restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Swiss Biometrix’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Swiss Biometrix transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Email us at: email@example.com